Contextual E-file, recording progress of work within Lincoln's Graphic Design Degree
Monday, 28 May 2012
Final Draft of My Vinyl Cover
I reproduced my vinyl cover to give a better finish, from the range of designs I made, my client liked this one the best. Originally, I was going to use my own imagery for the photographic elements, this however proved to be difficult, as there were many variables working against me. Such as: the weather, the time I had left and the location of such a shot.This considered I went onto Google images and sourced the above image of Morton Arboretum woodland from Wikipedia. This obviously is not ideal, in reality though, Graphic Designers don't have the luxury of time to collect their own images, the internet is a valuable resource and as long as no copyright is infringed.